"I don’t want to conquer anything. I just think the guy with the most freedom in the ocean is the Pirate King"
hi friend i am here nowHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recently received a pack of the Parapara trump cards with help from a lovely friend and decided to scan them up into gifs. This chibi style by Kyoani is probably one of my favourites they’ve ever put out for the boys ever since they released the shimejis last year and I’m going to be treasuring these for a long time (I’m still treating them like glass right now I’m even too scared to shuffle them).
Gosh his life is both an open and closed book sometimes I feel like he’s two different people.
- The middle child of three. The second son. Has a younger sister.
- When his sister got married he apparently gave her a GPS for her car as a present (keep in mind that this was in the early 2000’s)
- His family runs a tofu shop in Saitama.
- His musical taste was influenced by his older brother.
- He also followed his brother into Himawari-dan Theater Company at the age of 7.
- AKA: His brother ALSO entered Himawari-dan.
- Is married with one child (married in 2008)
- Was the last of the three Miyano siblings to get married.
- Cries easily when drunk (mentioned in Pokegoe Fight! Radio show)
- It seems that he looks to Miki Shin’ichiro and Paku Romi like older brother and sister figures.
- When he was thinking about how to break the news of his marriage, he confided in Paku Romi and was sobbing in the front seat of her car as he talked to her about it. (Pokegoe Fight! Radio)
- He was captain of the pink team during sports day in his last year of high school and he had to do the UFO dance by Pink Lady (just type in UFO and Pink Lady in youtube to see the original and you will see exactly how epic that must’ve been)
- His first voice acting job was for an American series called “Caitlin’s Way” in 2001
- He worked in a book store part time while he was studying in Himawari-dan. And he continued to do both even though the classes where so taxing that many of his classmates dropped out.
- Apparently he loved the Ouran Host Club series so much, the staff and the cast, that after the last episode he burst into tears.
- Likes to play futsal and soccer.
- The first song he ever wrote the lyrics for was for his 4th single, “Refrain”
- Said that his high school life was full of yearning and should not be made into an anime series (Free! Volume 6 commentary)
- Performed a large large part of Tamaki Suou without reading the script. Instead while looking at the screen he ad-libed a lot of his lines but in a way that would play off of the other actors and not get in their way.
- Mamo wanted to pass the audtion for “Death Note” so badly but he knew that it was extremely difficult so he went in with the mindset that he wasn’t going to get the part.
- He doesn’t take the characters he plays into his private life. Work is work, private is private, but because he put in so much of his emotions and thoughts in the role of Yagami Light that the night before the final recording he had all these thoughts like “Doesn’t this mean that I’m going to die along with my character?” and was scared to go into the recording studio the next day.
- It always bothered Mamo how his weight always remained around the 50kg group and in 2012 started weight training in order to bulk up a little. Also started putting a lot of protein in his diet.
- His favorite food is mentaiko spaghetti or tarako spaghetti.
- When he was in 4th grade he had to go to Fukuoka all by himself because of work. And he would cry all night by himself in the hotel room because he felt so lonely. Then he would watch a music video show to distract himself… then cry again. Poor baby XD.
Sorry for the late reply to all of the people asking me for Mamo-facts, and I’m sure that they’re all already up there put up by other fans more productive than the lazy sloth that I am.XD
In any case I will probably continue to update this list as I see fit because not only am I a sloth, I am also capricious. XD
lieutenantraziel replied to your post “i’ve gotten into a terrible akusai mood and hyamara isnt here to help…”
thank you you are too kind ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;
i hate our ship oh my god why do they always have to be so painful
these absolute nerds
I’ll survive! No matter what, I’ll survive and then kill you all one after another!
I would return the slap, if I took you for a man